United Hearts Gala
LIVE AUCTION: February 25, 2020
START: 9.45pm CET
AUCTION RULES AND CONDITIONS
1. United Hearts will accept advance bids on all auction items until 4:00p.m., Central European Wintertime, February 25th, 2020.
2. All bids are binding and cannot be withdrawn.
3. The highest bidder as determined by United Hearts at the close of the auction lot will win the item or service.
4. Every effort has been made to describe auction items accurately. However, all items are sold “as is” and “where is” without warranty or representation of any kind as to accuracy of description, authenticity, value, or fitness for any purpose. By participating in the auction each bidder recognizes and agrees that United Hearts is not liable for any occurrence stemming from the use of the auctioned items or services. All sales are final, and refunds and exchanges are not allowed.
5. Winning bidders should telephone the United Hearts Berlin Office at +49 (0)30 94 86 55 72 by 5:00 p.m. March 27th, 2020 and make payment to United Hearts by March 28th, 2020. United Hearts will also accept wire transfer of funds in euros. United Hearts’ permanent office may be reached at +49 (0)30 94 86 55 72.
6. Successful bidders will be responsible for applicable taxes, storage fees, and any out-of-town shipping or delivery costs, even if arranged by United Hearts, unless otherwise notes.
7. All auctioned items are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated by the donors. Purchases that are subject to future fulfilment, such as travel or entertainment items, depend on the schedules of both the purchaser and the donors of the items. United Hearts is not responsible if mutually agreeable times and locations cannot be reached.
8. No refund can be given for purchases/packages not fulfilled within one year of purchase or within the time period reflected in each individual auction lot description.
9. All items have been acquired by United Hearts for the auction. These items are sold by United Hearts and not by the donors.
10. A small portion of the proceeds from the sale of certain items presented herein may be used by United Hearts to cover acquisition and logistical costs associated with the procurement and sale of the item. Additional information is available to interested bidders and purchasers by contacting auction firstname.lastname@example.org.